slight issue

Matthias Kalle Dalheimer kalle at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Sun Aug 17 16:54:19 CEST 2003

On Sunday 17 August 2003 15.26, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> Hi,
> 	Im arriving on the 20th in prague, a day before the first bus to n7y.  Due
> to lack of time I got a late start on looking for a hotel for that first
> night. So far ive had no-one respond to my email queries for a room so im
> getting nervous.  Can anyone closer (ie in at least the same damn timezone)
> offer some advice/assistance?
>
> 	All i need is a bed to crash in as ill be arriving at about 3 in the after
> noon after about 18hours of travel.  Ideally it should be  a room near
> where the shuttle from prague to n7y meets.

At least a few years ago, there were agencies in the airports and railway
stations that rented out rooms in private homes, fairly inexpensive.

Also, there is www.hotels-of-prague.com with direct online reservations, but I
don't know how priceworthy that is.

Just a hint: Prague taxi drivers have a reputation of being among the most
criminal in the world. Don't go by taxi into town, take bus #119 to the
Dejvicka subway station and subway A downtown from there. Especially, never
ever get into a non-licensed taxi, that can be dangerous...

Kalle (who spent his honeymoon in Prague :-))

--
Matthias Kalle Dalheimer
President & CEO