Travel itinerary and registration question

Chris Lee clee at kde.org
Thu Aug 14 16:56:21 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 15:29, Scott Wheeler wrote: > On Friday 15 August
2003 0:16, Chris Lee wrote: > > Also: Is anyone else leaving from
Frankfurt on the 26th? I would like to > > figure out a way to carpool
or travel as a group if possible on the way > > back out (since the bus
back is going on the 31st, not the 26th.) > > Note that you'll want to
leave from Nove Hrady on the 25th not the 26th since > it's probably
about 8 hours away. > > - -Scott

Scott,

Thanks for the tip, duly noted. (and also thanks for the pointer in IRC
to let me know that I sent this to the wrong address. :)

So, is anybody else leaving on the 25th to go back go Frankfurt then?

-Chris