Travel itinerary and registration question

Chris Lee clee at kde.org
Thu Aug 14 16:16:55 CEST 2003

Hey, everyone!

So, my travel schedule shows that I arrive in Frankfurt on August 20th,
10:45AM, and my return trip says that I leave Frankfurt on August 26th
at 10:40AM.

I realize that registration is closed, of course. I just want to verify
that my information in the database is correct for this - the
participants.html on events.kde.org is rather old, so I'm not sure if my
updated arrival/departure information is in the database.

Also: Is anyone else leaving from Frankfurt on the 26th? I would like to
figure out a way to carpool or travel as a group if possible on the way
back out (since the bus back is going on the 31st, not the 26th.)

-Chris