arangements for arrivals on Friday 22nd

Stanislav Visnovsky visnovsky at nenya.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Aug 14 15:04:42 CEST 2003

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> What are the likely arrangements for arrivals for the multitude of
> people (18 according to
> http://ktown.kde.org/~lukas/nove_hrady/shuttle/people.php ) arriving
> on Friday 22nd at the airport or railway station?

I'll pick up people at the airport, in groups (= we will wait for
all group members and then continue together):

1.
André Wöbbeking
Charles Samuels
Jonathan Riddell
Till Adam
Christian Loose
Hans Petter Bieker

There is too much people to drive by car, so I'll get you to subway, where
Lubos will wait for you.

2.
Mickael Marchand

3.
Tim Jansen

4.
Patricia Jung
Andrea Rizzi
Giovanni Venturi
Roberto Raggi

The bus group will be picked up by Lubos.

We will surely have something like Tux or Konqi around for identification.
If you can, please, send me the flight number or at least the departure
city.

Stano