Ceske Budejovice

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Wed Aug 13 02:52:04 CEST 2003

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 05:53:40PM -0300, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> Party on to me too :-)

'Aight!

I've checked, it's about one hour by bus (or train apparently).. pretty much
an opportunity once an hour, which the latest bus leaving 22:30 to arrive
23:25 and the latest train 22:48 to 23:30. First one leaves 5:15 again to
arrive 6:02.

Question I still need to look at:

- "front desk hours" for the lodging we have.. can we still enter at
  midnight?
- is there really a train in NH?
- is anything opened on Thursdays? (looks like the most appropriate date
  within the Kastle schedule)

Depending on when we leave, we could do some sightseeing, get a few drinks
in the sun, have dinner and then visit a pub or club or cinema or something?

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap at capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."