IMPORTANT: Your bus seat to Nove Hrady and back

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Aug 11 16:53:15 CEST 2003

Hi,

at
http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/bus.html

you will find my current list of participants for the bus. If you want to come
with the bus but can't find your name on the list, mail me to add you and for
which trip (to/back or both ways travel).

Those of you who can indeed find their name on the list but have wrong/missing
entries in the travel ways (to/back or both ways travel) please drop me a
mail for any changes.

Sorry for the recent delays.

Ralf

Ralf Nolden