Shuttle registration again

Lukáš Tinkl lukas at kde.org
Sat Aug 9 12:23:43 CEST 2003

Dne pá 8. srpna 2003 12:58 Oswald Buddenhagen napsal(a):
> On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 11:52:06AM +0200, Friedrich W. H.  Kossebau wrote:
> > Am Freitag, 8. August 2003 01:04 schrieb Luká? Tinkl:
> > > I'd like to inform you again about the possibility of registering for a
> > > bus going from Prague to Nové Hrady. You'll find all the info at
> > > http://ktown.kde.org/~lukas/nove_hrady/shuttle/
> >
> > What about the other way round, Nové Hrady to Prag?
>
> yeah, we have a problem here ... the greentech people want concrete
> information about required meals by monday, which obviously depends on
> the shuttle times ...
>
> greetings

Well, I don't know at what time they serve the dinner (once we arrive on
Thursday evening) :-)

As for the shuttle from Nové Hrady to Prague: we already discussed this with
Rudi and decided we better handle that on the conference, when everybody
arrives.

--
Lukáš Tinkl (lukas at kde.org)
KDE developer | KOffice release manager