Football or tabletennis or...?

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Fri Aug 8 15:25:39 CEST 2003

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 03:56:35PM +0200, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> Assuming the weather is (still) nice, I'd like roller blading, but that has
> the problem that  a) blades are unhandy for people arriving by public
> transport b) we cannot count on the weather.

Weather should be fine in August, except for the fact that half of Europe
was flooded around the same time last year. But I believe Nove Hrady is in
an elevated area, so that should be fine. Blades are indeed unhandy, but a
bit of hiking should be possible.

Will have to check if there's a particular danger of ticks and the likes,
though.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap at capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."