Shuttle registration again

Klas Kalass klas.kalass at gmx.de
Fri Aug 8 09:16:48 CEST 2003

Am Freitag, 8. August 2003 01:04 schrieb Lukáš Tinkl:
> Hi,
> I'd like to inform you again about the possibility of registering for a bus
> going from Prague to Nové Hrady. You'll find all the info at
> http://ktown.kde.org/~lukas/nove_hrady/shuttle/

From the registration form I had the impression that the transport from
airport and train station would be arranged for us, and it gave no hints
about the time. I checked prior to booking my train because I wanted to avoid
arriving after the last shuttle on the 21st (I want to be in NH on friday
morning), but information was very unspecific.

Now, I have the impression that I misunderstood and will have a small problem
when I arrive in the evening in Prag. Could you please clarify? And if there
is no shuttle after my arrival at the train station, then what possibilities
do I have to get there?

Regards,
  Klas