Werner Trobin trobin at kde.org
Thu Aug 7 09:29:57 CEST 2003

Hi!

I'd volunteer to create a small FAQ page for Nove Hrady if someone answers the
questions I (we) have.

My questions range from the local infrastructure (restaurants? cash dispensers
(ATM)?) to it/network infrastructure (Will there be a machine pool? Do we
have to register for that? What about networking hardware like cables,
switches? Compiler preferences? ...).

Of course I also have some questions about the shuttle(s) (especially about
the one from Gmünd to Nove Hrady) and the payment of the accomodation.

I'm quite sure we could use such a FAQ, but we still need someone to answer
all those questions :-)

Ciao,
Werner