KDE Developers' Conference 2003 - First Announcement

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Wed Apr 30 13:12:48 CEST 2003

Hi Samual,

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 12:08, samuel desseaux wrote:
> Hi!
>
> i plan to attend at the conference. For the arrival times, i don't know
> actually (i may come from Poland or maybe, i will visit Prag before).
> Anyway, i would be happy to meet KDE's developer and some guys from Suse
> (my best linux)

For the registration to we're in the process of setting up a web form. It will
be announced on kde-core-devel and maybe also on the dot in 1 or 2 weeks,
please register yourself there. We expect about 150 participants, therefore
its best to handle everything in a database ;-)
About the travel: Maybe there are other contributors traveling from Poland as
well (e.g. translators. Isn't there also a KDE artist living in Poland?).
Please check wether you can travel together, you probably can reduce travel
costs this way.

> regards
>
> samuel (newbie in kde 's development but many projects in my head)

Hopefully the meeting will help to realize your ideas :-))

See you in Nove Hrady,
eva