KDE Developers' Conference 2003 - First Announcement

Lukáš Tinkl lukas.tinkl at suse.cz
Sun Apr 27 19:37:28 CEST 2003

Dne ne 27. dubna 2003 17:52 Matthias Ettrich napsal(a):
> KDE Developers' Conference 2003  - First Announcement
> August 22 - 24
> Zamek, Nov´e Hrady, Czech Republic
>
> This is the first announcement of the official KDE Developer's
> Conference 2003. It will take place at the Zamek ("Castle") in Nove
> Hrady in the Northern part of the Czech Republic in Central
> Europe.

Some corrections:
- the name of the town is Nové Hrady
- it is not in the northern part but in the southern part, in fact very close
to the Austrian border ;)

> In case you have not yet heard of the location, find some information
> material on http://trolls.troll.no/ettrich/NoveHrady.pdf. It's a
> stylish location for a stylish desktop environment - and very close to
> the real Budweiser Budvar Brewery. There are excellent facilities on
> and around the castle, including a very fast network connection and
> cheap accommodation. Nove Hrady cannot easily be reached by public
> transportations, but a shuttle service will be provided from
> Prague-Ruzyne airport and Prague Central Station.

Guys (and girls) at SuSE Prague will organize this shuttle. My plan is to
gather all the people in the SuSE offices during the day as they arrive and
then later in the afternoon head for Nové Hrady.

For this, I need to have a list of people that are going to attend together
with their arrival times and means of transport.

Hope to meet you all, too
--
Lukáš Tinkl
KDE developer; KOffice release manager