Fwd: Announcing the Nove Hrady meeting

Matthias Ettrich ettrich at trolltech.com
Tue Apr 15 12:14:05 CEST 2003

On Monday 14 April 2003 21:48, Matthias Kalle Dalheimer wrote:
> On Monday 14 April 2003 19.51, Matthias Ettrich wrote:
> > He is right. Kalle, Eva, Ralf, how do we proceed?
>
> Just send out that CFP?

Sounds like a good start.  An additional paragraph on the location (maybe with
a link to Simon's webpage with the information PDF?) and a suggestion to the
core KDE people to organise time off work could also help.

Mr. President and or the rest of the board, may I pass this action point on to
you?

Matthias