[Nepomuk] Failed to build Nepomuk (cmake install error)

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Mon Nov 25 09:13:17 UTC 2013

Hey

On Sunday 24 Nov 2013 21:34:02 Illya Kovalevskyy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question about install system, which looks broken (?). On my
> machine I did this:
>
> $ git pull kde:nepomuk-core // or smth like that
> $ cd nepomuk-core
> $ mkdir build; cd build
> $ cmake .. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debug

You'll need to pass the -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=something. This will result in
it being installed in a custom location.

Since you're a GCI student, I would recommend you give it the prefix
"/usr/local/". And when installing it call "sudo make install". This will
install it to /usr/local".

> $ make all install
>
> This tree configuration: http://pastebin.kde.org/pxeoie4el
> And got this CMake output on install: http://pastebin.kde.org/pxy2rqk4c
>
> I need to finish my Google Code-In task in 24 hrs, so it's urgent. I am
> almost all the time reachable on IRC freenode at tucnak.

I just looked and you seem to have asked quite a number of times on #nepomuk-
kde this weekend. Sorry. Nobody seemed to have been around. Feel free to ping
me (vHanda).

--
Vishesh Handa