[Nepomuk] [RFC] File Indexers

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Wed May 22 19:00:07 UTC 2013

Hey everyone

Just a quick update - I've implemented extractors for open office and
Microsoft office 2007 formats. I'll probably implement the epub and mobi
formats as well or ask someone to do it.

Office 97 (OLE) is harder. I will probably use wvWare for that, but it
looks very scary and I'm not looking forward to it.

--
Vishesh Handa