[Nepomuk] Nepomuk Service2

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Thu Mar 21 15:33:07 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Simeon Bird <bladud at gmail.com> wrote:

> What happens if it is different? I guess the servicecontrol function
> just returns the wrong thing?

well, the service won't start then. I can probably add a proper debug
message.

I wonder how the Akonadi people deal with this.

> >> How about "nepomukmanager"?
> >

> > I meant, should we rename it at all? Or let it be called nepomukserver.
>
> I would say yes: the cost seems essentially zero, and as you say, it
> isn't a server, so the name is misleading.
> But it's your call

Lets see if anyone else has an opinion. I'm worried that everyone might
already be used to calling the nepomuksever and I'll be breaking some
stuff. Though people should be using nepomukctl now.

--
Vishesh Handa