[Nepomuk] [RFC] File Indexers

Jörg Ehrichs Joerg.Ehrichs at gmx.de
Tue Mar 19 18:24:00 UTC 2013

Hey,

i would prefer option , while it is very easy to write the indexers
this means only
unnecessary code duplication. Also (if I remember right) the Okular
guys wanted to
have their libs clean anyway and remove the gui dependencies there (kdialaog for
password protected stuff and so on).

Can't we make a GSoC out of it together with the Okular team?

Otherwise they maybe faster solution and the one that could give
results for 4.11
would be option 2, also if okular needs 3rd party libs for their parsing too the
code duplication issue might not be as big?