[Nepomuk] Jenkins build is still unstable: nepomuk-core_stable #158

Simeon Bird bladud at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 22:06:50 UTC 2013

The reason the test is failing is that it runs in release mode and we
have in genericdatamanagementjob_p.h:

#ifndef NDEBUG
#define DMS_DBUS_SERVICE
(qgetenv("NEPOMUK_FAKE_DMS_DBUS_SERVICE").isEmpty() ?
"org.kde.nepomuk.DataManagement" :
qgetenv("NEPOMUK_FAKE_DMS_DBUS_SERVICE").constData())
#else
#define DMS_DBUS_SERVICE "org.kde.nepomuk.DataManagement"
#endif

so it only pays attention to the fake data management service in debug mode.

I'm not sure how to fix this...getenv is probably too expensive in
release mode, right?

Simeon