[Nepomuk] SPARQL Query reference

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Sun Jun 30 20:45:31 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 2:11 AM, Lindsay Mathieson
<lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a decent SPARQL reference anywhere? the only links for I could find
> for nepomuk  are:
>
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Nepomuk/SparqlQueries
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Metadata/Nepomuk/AdvancedQueries
>
> Where "advanced" doesn't even cover the syntax for "AND"

It's probably best if you google for Sparql tutorials. Sparql is quite
popular, and there is no point writing tutorials for it. When I was
learning it, I just read the sparql specification [1]

> Also is there a test query tool a little more advanced than "nepomukcmd query"
> ?

There is nepomukshell which provides syntax highlighting and auto
completion to a certain extent.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-sparql11-query-20130321/

> thanks,
>
> --