[Nepomuk] Status report of the Nepomk query parser

Denis Steckelmacher steckdenis at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 17 14:31:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

Today has the official GSoC coding period started. As a first step, I
documented on my blog[1] a small experimental parser I am currently writing.

This parser uses the Nepomuk2::Query::* classes and tries to be simple
and powerful. The language it parses is, I think, fairly human friendly.

It does not yet produce queries, but this will come in the next days. I
was unable to do much work today besides the blog post as I had to
attend a meeting at the university, but I will be able to advance tomorrow.

What do you think about the proposed "grammar" and the parser itself ?

Denis Steckelmacher.

[1]: http://steckdenis.be/post-2013-06-17-more-and-simpler-patterns.html