[Nepomuk] RFC: The grammar of the new Nepomuk query parser

Denis Steckelmacher steckdenis at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 3 16:44:06 UTC 2013

On 06/03/2013 05:46 PM, Vishesh Handa wrote:
> Yes. This is awesome.
>
> If you are free sometime this week, perhaps we can do a video chat
> (google hangouts?) and discuss this some more? I think having an actual
> voice conversation might be slightly better than emails.
>
> I'm free most of the week, what time would suit you?
>
> Everyone else is of course welcome to join.
>
> --
> Vishesh Handa

Thanks :-)

I would be glad to have a voice conversation with anyone interested, but
there are two points to take into consideration :

* My schedule is a bit busy this week : I have an exam tomorrow
(Tuesday), another one Friday, and the last one on Saturday. The other
days, I'm free from 10am to 22pm GMT+1.
* My oral English skills are not the best, I may have to ask you to
repeat things, and I may mis-pronounce words to the point that they
become incomprehensible.

But other that that, I think it is a very good idea !

Denis Steckelmacher.