[Nepomuk] Pushing my gsoc2013 branches

Denis Steckelmacher steckdenis at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 24 09:32:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

Does everyone think that it is a good idea that I push my gsoc2013
branches of nepomuk-core and nepomuk-widgets in the official git
repository (I've got my KDE Developer account) ?

This would be a simple push, and you can choose the name of the branches
(gsoc2013 may not be descriptive enough, maybe "newqueryparser" and
"querybuilderwidget" are better names). I don't plan to merge anything
into master before being completely sure that everything works and that
the API of the query builder widget is finalized.

The branches are based on the master branches of these repositories,
dated of the beginning of July. I tried to rebase them (I cannot rebase
once the branches are published), but it was a bit scary because I
merged GitHub repositories and used sub-paths, git was very confused and
put my work in the root directory of the projects. I will resolve the
conflicts at merge time.

Denis Steckelmacher.