[Nepomuk] How to debug virtuoso crashes?

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 10:32:31 UTC 2013

I'm still getting multiple reports of virtuoso crashing .xsession-errors and
its rending nepomuk useless for me.

It doesn't generate a apport stack trace, kubuntu doesn't appear to package
debug symbols for it and I don't have the faintest idea where to go next.

This is only happening when email indexing is enabled, it seems to be
triggered by the same large (3MB plus) emails I have.

Still seeing a lot of:

"nepomukstorage(1739)/nepomuk (storage service)
Nepomuk2::DataManagementModel::storeResources:  MERGING FAILED!"

Vishesh, I sent you the problem emails as you requested some time back, were
they any use? is this a problem? should I keep testing this? could you let me
know when it needs further testing?

thanks,

--
Lindsay