[Nepomuk] How to get notification whenever meta data is changed by the user?

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Sun Jan 27 18:21:45 UTC 2013

Hey Yogesh

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 11:45 PM, Yogesh Marwaha <yogeshm.007 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking to utilise services of nepomuk to handle meta data like
> rating/tags in my application.

I'd love to know which application you're working on.

> Does nepomuk support something similar to KDirWatch in function?

Yes. Nepomuk has something called the ResourceWatcher[1] which can be used
to watch any combination of resources, properties and types. I think it's
API docs are sufficiently documented.

[1]
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs/nepomuk-core/html/classNepomuk2_1_1ResourceWatcher.html

> PS: While replying, please make sure to CC me.
>
> Regards,
>
> Yogesh M

Vishesh Handa