[Nepomuk] Nepomuk 4.11 Roadmap

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Wed Feb 6 03:33:51 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Vishesh Handa <me at vhanda.in> wrote:
> Another thing which we haven't historically been good at is working with
> other teams - namely Dolphin which is the most user visible way of
> interacting with Nepomuk. This seems like a good time to plan out the next 6
> months, and see where we can collaborate. With 4.10, the KFileMetadataWidget
> was communicated before, but clearly not enough.

I wanted to have KGet integrated with Nepomuk2 for 4.10 but didn't
have much time. I can certainly take on that task for 4.11.

> Also, we really need to start thinking about how we can better integrate
> with Plasma. Marco has done some amazing work in Plasma-Active. It needs to
> be reviewed, and moved to the Plasma Desktop.
>
> [1] http://community.kde.org/Projects/Nepomuk/4.11

Good to see you included NepomukShell, it means you still remember I'm
waiting for a mock up :) I have a couple of things I want to work on
Okular for the next months, so I can probably be assigned to the
Okular task if that helps others concentrate on the other core tasks.

David E. Narváez