[Nepomuk] new virtuoso-6.1.8 release, safe?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Wed Dec 11 17:37:45 UTC 2013

Rex Dieter wrote:

> Vishesh Handa wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday 11 Dec 2013 10:04:14 Rex Dieter wrote:
>>> I see a new virtuoso opensource 6.1.8 release landed, anyone have a
>>> chance to try it out to see how well/safe it is wrt nepomuk?
>>>

>> I haven't tested it so far. I can do that this week.
>>
>> The usual thing I do is to run the nepomuk-core unit tests before and
>> after. They are a good indicator.
>
> OK, I'll do that now, and post results.

Cliff's notes edition, running 'make check' from nepomuk-core-4.11.3:

Against virtuoso opensource 6.1.6:

90% tests passed, 2 tests failed out of 20

Total Test time (real) = 926.24 sec

The following tests FAILED:
	  2 - datamanagementmodeltest (Failed)
	 11 - NepomukResourceTest (Failed)

Against virtuoso opensource 6.1.8:

95% tests passed, 1 tests failed out of 20

Total Test time (real) = 893.35 sec

The following tests FAILED:
	  5 - identificationtest (Failed)

Detailed output here: