[Nepomuk] Nepomuk2 namespace (was Nepomuk - Moving out of kde-runtime)

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Wed May 30 09:52:06 UTC 2012

I liked the idea of the marco actually. This was just simpler to do with
sed and friends. The idea was to put it all into one commit which could
easily be reverted. Sadly that is not the case anymore since some
changes have been done on master directly now. :(

As for the ns in cpp files: the only reason is esthetics. I simply think
the code looks nicer this way. :P