[Nepomuk] Nepoogle, ssh and Segmentation fault

Ignacio Serantes kde at aynoa.net
Tue May 8 10:02:14 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks to Handa's help and guidelines I fixed the segmentation fault adding
the next lines to my .bashrc file:

if [[ -n $SSH_CLIENT ]]; then
    export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=`cat /proc/$(pidof kded4)/environ | tr
'\0' '\n' | grep DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS
fi

And for the same price now I can use D-Bus on a SSH session :).

--
Best wishes,
Ignacio