[Nepomuk] Indexing encrypted filesystems

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 08:13:23 UTC 2012

> we did a prototype on indexing encrypted email a few years ago, using a second
> Virtuoso instance which had its database in a crypto container. While that

That was one of the ideas I had, but as you said, the problem arises
in the fact that you can't make cross-queries.

In this case, we'd need one encrypted instance per private activity
which would be even more fun :)

Thanks

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard