[Nepomuk] Virtuoso uses all CPU cores at full capacity

Rainer Keller mail at rainerkeller.de
Mon Mar 19 20:48:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

virtuoso is taking 2 of 2 cores on my PC all the time. It starts doing this
right after bootup.

Calling 'qdbus org.kde.nepomuk.services.nepomukqueryservice' does not show any
running queries. I am running Gentoo on x86_64 using
 - soprano-2.7.5
 - kdelibs-4.8.1(-r1)
 - nepomuk-4.8.1
 - virtuoso-server 6.1.4

Is this issue fixed in the development versions already?

I did a backtrace. There was only one thread which seems to have some useful
information, see http://paste.kde.org/443216/ , but I have no clue how to get
further details of what's going wrong.

Does anybody know how to debug this further?

Thanks,

Rainer