[Nepomuk] building nepomuk-core

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Sat Jul 28 11:23:28 UTC 2012

Hey Patrick

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Patrick Spendrin <ps_ml at gmx.de> wrote:

> I just tried to build nepomuk-core directly from the repository and I
> wonder how to do that.
>
> I hit several issues that find_package(Nepomuk REQUIRED) is used,
> NEPOMUK_INCLUDE_DIR is used in lots of places etc.
>
> So the question is:
> Which ways nepomuk-core is build? Probably as part of kdelibs in the
> tarballs and without it in the repository. For this to work something
> like FindNepomukInternal.cmake would be needed instead.

The find_package(Nepomuk REQUIRED), will find the kdelibs version of
Nepomuk.

The nepomuk-core package requires find_package(NepomukCore REQUIRED).
Additionally, its include directories are called NEPOMUK_CORE_INCLUDE_DIR.

NepomukCore should ideally be built after kdelibs, but before kde-runtime,
as kde-runtime depends on it. As of 4.9 no other package depends on
NepomukCore.

Does this help? Cause I'm not sure I understood your question.

> regards,
> Patrick

Vishesh Handa