[Nepomuk] RFC: Use Bugzilla for coordinating development

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Mon Jul 16 11:37:43 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Vishesh Handa <me at vhanda.in> wrote:

> Alright then
>
> I've filed a bug report for the new mailing list. After it has been
> created, I'll add my current list of 23 things to do over there.

Just a heads up.

are now by default assigned to nepomuk-bugs at kde.org. I'm not reassigning
existing bugs cause that would result in a huge stream of unnecessary
emails.

Everyone interested in Nepomuk quality should subscribe themselves -
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/nepomuk-bugs

--
Vishesh Handa