[Nepomuk] kdelibs/nepomuk to nepomuk-core

Vishesh Handa handa.vish at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 21:47:34 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 6:06 PM, laurent Montel <montel at kde.org> wrote:

> Hi Vishesh
>
> I want to port kdepim trunk to nepomuk-core and "Nepomuk::Tag::allTags()"
> What function I must use now ?

Well, I can provide an allTags function if you want. The reason I'd removed
it was cause it was blocking, and the number of tags could be quite high.
One should ideally be using an asynchronous query for the tags (maybe via
the QueryServiceClient)

Then again, listing all the tags is such a common operation that maybe we
should be providing it.

@Sebastian: What do you think?