[Nepomuk] nmm:artwork, nie:hasLogicalPart

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 18:06:41 UTC 2012

Agreed. I'll admit that I'm a little reluctant to deprecate nmm:artwork,
but I honestly can't think of a good reason not to. I really think
nie:depiction is really the super-property that was needed all along.

I'll go ahead and use nie:depiction going forward, unless I hear otherwise.

peace and much respect,
Andrew