[Nepomuk] [Kde-pim] Nepomuk feeder queuing problem

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Jan 18 21:52:12 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 18 January 2012 9:30:45 AM Christian Mollekopf wrote:

> Since today is final tagging, can these fixes still be committed for 4.8

We have a few days before the final tarballs are released, so you have a little
time if you want them to go into 4.8.0.  else, I can tell the packagers which
commits to patch their 4.8.0

IOW: make the fix as soon as you can and let me know.
I will take it from there.

> or is it already too late (if not , until when do I have time)?
> The query might need an adjustment in kmail, the rest of the code is in
> akonadi-server.

For the akonadi-server, tell me which version is needed to work best with kdepim 4.8.0
and we will make sure that information is passed on to the packagers.