[Nepomuk] Weird problem with queries

Ignacio Serantes kde at aynoa.net
Sun Feb 19 14:47:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm getting old, not have known this was going on reading the queries is
not good :(.

There is the next differences between bad and good files:
  - rdfs:type
  - nao:userVisible

so is obvious what is happening. Both Nepoogle SPARQL engine and Nepomuk
Query API are filtering for nao:userVisible so resources without
nao:userVisible are not displayed.

On the other side, Nepoogle Viewer and Dolphin extract the information
directly from the resource using a query without this filter.

The mystery is solved but there are two question to answer:
  - why rdfs:type and nao:userVisible are removed for some resources in my
database?
  - Must Nepoogle Viewer and Dolphin display information if nao:userVisible
don't exists or is equal to 0?

About the second question for me is a bug and I will fix Nepoogle viewer.

Best wishes,
Ignacio