[Nepomuk] Weird problem with queries

Ignacio Serantes kde at aynoa.net
Thu Feb 16 13:57:47 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have a really weird problem with my database and I can't imagine
what is happening.

When I display a folder I can read file tags but, when I do a query I
obtained 0 results.

With nepoogle this problem is easy to see so I included an image with
four nepoogle windows:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1111731/kde/nepoogle%2013.png

nepoogle: contains a search for the tag "perfume"
nepoogle <2>: contains a search for all the files containing the tag perfume
nepoogle <3>: shows the information about tag "perfume". As you can
see there are files associated to this tag.
nepoogle <4>: shows the information about one of the files and tag
"perfume" is one of the tags

To confirm that is not a nepoogle's SPARQL engine bug I done the next
tests after a nepomukserver restart:
1) krunner: hastag:perfume
2) Dolphin: as query is not working I selected the tag using the search controls
3) nepoogle: hastag:perfume (using nepomuk basic query api)
4) I executed the two queries, basic api generated and nepoogle's
generated, in Nepomuk Shell

and I obtained always 0 results.

Morel information:
1) This is a new problem detected yesterday almost in all my files.
2) If I reset the tags using Dolphin then search works for that file.
3) If I restore the tags using my backup program written in python
then search works for that file.
4) I I call manually nepomuindexer then search works for that file.
5) I installed nepomuktvnamer in a openSUSE 11.3 with KDE 4.8.0 packages.

Any clue about what is happening?

--
Best wishes,
Ignacio