[Nepomuk] Nepoogle, ssh and Segmentation fault

Ignacio Serantes kde at aynoa.net
Mon Apr 30 16:08:12 UTC 2012

Hi,

Nepoogle is a python script and not an executable. This is GDB output:

Starting program:
No executable file specified.
Use the "file" or "exec-file" command.

But I'm sure that better than a backtrace is a method to reproduce the
crash:

#!/usr/bin/env python
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
from PyKDE4.nepomuk import *
uri = "nepomuk:/res/1f8e139e-3153-4fce-9797-d8bdb8c18d40"
print Nepomuk.Resource(uri).resourceType().toString()

uri could be a existing or not existing uri and, off course, this code
works in console and crash in a ssh session.

But I think that this crash is not relevant, except maybe to discover that
there is a coding bug that could be affect other Nepomuk's process, because
I'm totally sure that I'm the only person queering his Nepomuk database in
a ssh session and I solved the crash using a workaround.

But I think that we are loosing my original question, where is the code
that determine the value of the resourceType property?

--
Best wishes,
Ignacio