[Nepomuk] OSCAF and music live and videoclips

Ignacio Serantes kde at aynoa.net
Wed Apr 4 18:53:11 UTC 2012

Seems like we are near our goal but I will take a short break and I will
not available again until next Tuesday so don't expect a response by me
until I will back home.

If we will do some changes to ontologies I think that is a
good opportunity to solve the issues with nmm:MusicAlbum I commented in
other mail:

   1. Album cover
   2. Album performer, for collaborative albums or recompilations
   3. Total tracks per set and per box set

And other one I forgot it, the problem associated with albums with the same
name but different artists. Actually this is a mess because only one
resource is created.

Bye.

--
Best wishes,