[Nepomuk] OSCAF and music live and videoclips

Sebastian Trüg sebastian at trueg.de
Wed Apr 4 18:50:14 UTC 2012

On 04/04/2012 08:16 PM, Ignacio Serantes wrote:
> Looks more near reality and more 3 normal form but seems a little bit
> complex and I think that a relation n:n is missing between nmm:Concert

not really complex from a usage point of view as you only need to decide
on one type. The rest comes through inheritance.

> <-> nmm:ConcertVideo. There are video concerts recorded in two or more
> concerts,

What do you mean here exactly? One concert split over several videos?

> the same for discs, and one concert could have more than one
> video editions, or disc editions.

Hm, that is true. We did not look into that yet.
So what are the possibilities here?

nmm:Album nie:hasLogicalPart nmm:AlbumDisc?

> On the other side I'm not sure how nmm:Concert and nmm:LiveMusicPiece
> could be implemented in strigi analyzers because there is no support at
> all in audio files for this kind of information.

Well, that is information that could be added separately like for tv shows.

> Finally to be coherent we need a nmm:StudioMusicPiece, at same level as
> nmm:LiveMusicPiece, because we have nmm:LiveMusicVideo and
> nmm:MusicVideoVideo and we don't want different structure in audio and
> video to store the same concepts.

agreed. So maybe also StudioMusicVideo instead of MusicVideoVideo. :P