[Nepomuk] Tag menagment

Krzysiek G goviczek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:02:14 UTC 2011

Hello,

My name is Krzysztof. I'm going to make simple application for tag
managing. I think there is no any at the moment. Right?

At the beginning I want to implement easy feature for merging tags
with the same name. I think there is no easy way for that now, is it?
Later I thinking about browsing and removing  unnecessary tags.

I think it could go to Systemsettings as KCM moudule. what do you about that?

I've got also  some crazy plans for future witch I going to explain
later when I'll found more time.

Greetings

Krzysztof Głowinski