[Nepomuk] Need new artwork for nepomuk.kde.org

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Wed Sep 21 11:39:21 UTC 2011

Dear artists and web designers,

as I am about to re-create almost all of the content on
http://nepomuk.kde.org (which is majorly outdated) I would also like to
update the look of the page. Two reasons:

1. Just because it is nice to have something new once in a while. ;)
2. If I only update the content people are less likely to notice.

So if you are interested in helping: we basically need a Drupal theme.
You can pretty much do whatever you like, I only have a few wishes
(which you may take into account or not, in the end I just want
something beautiful):

- More color. The Nepomuk logo has color, IMHO the page should honor
  that. It does not have to be the exact same colors, I am even open
  for a re-interpretation of the Nepomuk logo.
- More space. I prefer themes that do not use a fixed width. But that
  is really optional, and in the end I am also fine with just a larger
  width.
- Be creative. No need to base it on the existing theme.

Thanks for considering to help.