[Nepomuk] Duplicates merging in DataManagementModel::storeResources

Vishesh Handa handa.vish at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 11:22:29 UTC 2011

Hey Christian

Sorry for not getting to it. I'm actually not exactly sure on how to go
about it. My approach of using hashes is blatantly wrong and only covers my
simplistic test case. The identification should obviously be done in the
ResourceIdentifier and then allow the resource merger to merge them. But
I'm not sure how I could do the identification.

I think I'll think about it and discuss it with Sebastian. The moment we
figure out how to implement it, it shouldn't take more than a couple of
hours to implement it (with tests). It would be a nice change than all this
studying :/

Sorry about the delay.

Vishesh Handa