[Nepomuk] Resource clouds

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:45:39 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 18 October 2011, Marco Martin wrote:

> #how many resources of each type
>
> SELECT ?o count(*) as ?count
> WHERE {?s rdf:type ?o}
> group by ?o

uh, there is another issue on all the queries that have anything to do with
types.

in the presentation of the activity screen ui, we chosen arbitrary "preferred
level of details" for certain types..

so, for instance anything that is of type Document is shown ad "document" no
matter if is a paginatedTextDocument, a Spreadsheet or any other more precise
level, as images or photos are always "Image" this to have a catalogation not
too fine grained (and more user friendly)

I was wondering what would be the best way to limit those queries to the
preferred types, the only idea that come to my mind, is a giant black or white
list...

Cheers,
Marco Martin