[Nepomuk] BUG?: IN013: Wide source charset specified, but the supplied string not wide

Ignacio Serantes kde at aynoa.net
Wed Oct 12 15:46:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

I test this patch in a test system using an updated Chakra with KDE 4.7.2
and sadly don't works. There is no crash window but nepomuksearch service is
crashing and this is the output of the last crash:

<-------------------------------------------->
Application '/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub nepomukqueryservice' crashed! 0
restarts left.
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] virtual void
Soprano::Server::LocalServer::incomingConnection(quintptr)
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] void
Soprano::Server::ServerCorePrivate::addConnection(Soprano::Server::ServerConnection*)
New connection. New count: 9
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] virtual void
Soprano::Server::LocalServer::incomingConnection(quintptr)
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] void
Soprano::Server::ServerCorePrivate::addConnection(Soprano::Server::ServerConnection*)
New connection. New count: 10
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] Soprano::ODBC::Connection::Connection()
Soprano::Server::ServerConnection(0x92f8388)
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] KCrash: Application 'nepomukservicestub'
crashing...
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] virtual void
Soprano::Server::ServerConnection::run() thread done.
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] virtual void
Soprano::Server::ServerConnection::run() thread done.
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] void
Soprano::Server::ServerCore::serverConnectionFinished()
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] virtual
Soprano::Server::ServerConnection::~ServerConnection() Removing connection
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] void
Soprano::Server::ServerCore::serverConnectionFinished() Connection removed.
Current count: 9
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] KCrash: Attempting to start
/usr/lib/kde4/libexec/drkonqi from kdeinit
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] void
Soprano::Server::ServerCore::serverConnectionFinished()
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] QSocketNotifier: Invalid socket 8 and type
'Read', disabling...
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] virtual
Soprano::Server::ServerConnection::~ServerConnection() Removing connection
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] QSocketNotifier: Invalid socket 11 and type
'Read', disabling...
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] virtual
Soprano::ODBC::Connection::~Connection()
Soprano::Server::ServerConnection(0x92f8388)
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] nepomukservicestub: Fatal IO error: client
killed
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] void
Soprano::Server::ServerCore::serverConnectionFinished() Connection removed.
Current count: 8
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] local socket error:
QLocalSocket::UnknownSocketError
[/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] "" Soprano: "Command timed out."
"/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub" [out]
"sock_file=/home/ignacio/.kde4/socket-bingbing/kdeinit4__0
"
Application '/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub nepomukqueryservice' crashed to
often. Giving up!
<-------------------------------------------->

This is the test system I'm using:
- Chakra i686 linux running in Virtual Box and updated today to KDE 4.7.2.
- One folder named /home/ignacio/indexable/ indexed by strigi with three
files. Only this folder is indexed.
- One file named "test 1.txt" tagged with "test" and "test 1".
- One file named "test_2.txt" tagged with "test" and "test 2".
- One file named "テスト 3.txt" tagged with "test" and "テスト 3".

When I search using krunner, typing "test"and "テスト", nepomukqueryservice
crash.

--
Best wishes,
Ignacio