[Nepomuk] Resources deletion

Ignacio Serantes kde at aynoa.net
Tue Oct 4 14:58:07 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Sebastian Trüg <trueg at kde.org> wrote:

> On 10/04/2011 01:24 PM, Ignacio Serantes wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Sebastian Trüg <trueg at kde.org
> > <mailto:trueg at kde.org>> wrote:
> >
> >     Ok, the bug is fixed now. :)
> >

> > I will try to find time to compile Nepomuk sources and update my system
> > to test the patch. This will be my first time doing something like this
> > so I'm starting to pray...
> >
> > On the other side, what about the configuration issue?
>
> What is the problem? IMHO the configuration is easy: index external
>
>> media or not index them. Manually added information is completely
> unrelated to this and cannot be influenced by any configuration.

The problem is last night I changed from "Index filex on all removable
devices" to "Ignore all removable media" and all my resources was deleted
again. I do the test with one HD connected and the other disconnected and
resources of both HDs was deleted. By the way I don't know if you consider
Bangarand metadata manual or not :).

I will try to reproduce the problem.

--
Best wishes,