[Nepomuk] First time Hello / Conquirere research tool / BibTeX ontology

Jörg Ehrichs Joerg.Ehrichs at gmx.de
Sun Oct 2 07:09:01 UTC 2011

Hi Daniele,

thanks for your interest.
I've had a look at the BIBI, Cito, Swrc and BibTex in owl ontology.

But it does look like owl is not well supported in nepomuk and it seems it
cause more problems after all. The general approach is to create an ontology
inside nepomuk respecting the NRL and create a bridge back to owl and others
(at least that is how I understood the documentation in [1]). Or NRL should
add support for all the missing features in nepomuk, and I'm happy to reuse
BIBO in this case :)

Regards,
Joerg

[1] http://oscaf.sourceforge.net/nie.html#nie:sec-nrl