[Nepomuk] Nepomuk Resource Watcher

Vishesh Handa handa.vish at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:05:11 CEST 2011

Hey list

I started working on the Resource Watcher last week. I haven't done much
right now, but everything *has* to be done by Thursday ( hard-feature-freeze
). The code is present in the nepomuk/resourceWatcher branch in kde-runtime.

Could all of you please comment on the API? Like the Datamangement api, this
code will *not* go into kdelibs in 4.7. We are going to wait for it to
mature a bit, and then push it into kdelibs (4.8).

The ResourceWatcher is just a convenient interface over a dbus-api, so if
you don't want to depend on kde-runtime, you can always just copy the code.
:)

I've attached the basic header file.

--
Vishesh Handa