[Nepomuk] How to set the creator of a resource?

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Thu May 5 10:18:34 CEST 2011

Hi,

I was wondering if I should set the creator for resource created in akonadi-
nepomuk-feeders, but also in my own application?

Would nie:generator be an appropriate property?

And if so, any ideas on a good format?

It should probably be something which can be interpreted by the applications,
so they can i.e decide if they created the resource (and should therefore
delete it again), or if it is a foreign resource. But maybe just the
application name would also be good enough (without a special format).

Cheers,

Christian