[Nepomuk] How to delete resources from the nepomuk storage

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Thu May 5 09:35:36 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm working on an aknoadi-nepomuk-feeder for notes. This feeder just creates
one HTMLDocument resource per akonadi item.
Now I reckon it would also be the responsibility of the feeder to delete the
resources it created, right?

That would be the grounding occurrence (htmldocument) and its automatically
generated Thing. Do I have to manually delete the Thing or is there some
automatic cleanup?
I mean, in theory if there was another application which generates a resource
representing the same note, the same Thing should be used, so there might be
several grounding occurrences, right?

So, should I delete both? Or are there even further elements which I would
have to cleanup?

Btw. once its clear how to do it, I would also implement that in all other
feeders there are in akonadi.

Cheers,

Chris